My Screen Capture v1.71
License type: donationware
.NET Framework: 3.5
My Screen Capture is a simple and little software which help you to take screenshots of Windows desktop.
Simply click on the systray camera icon or press CTRL+F12 and a transparent green window will popup allowing you to take a screenshot of any portion of the screen!
Use the mouse (or keyboard) to move the window and resize it, then click on the camera image to automatically save the area under the window.
Screenshots can be saved in the clipboard and/or on the disk (png or jpg format).
This software is very useful to save images of "unsalvable" pictures embedded in flash galleries.
- (fixed, bug present in v1.70) image captured has a wrong size
- added hotkey: screenshot grabber can be invoked using CTRL + F12
- updated license module
- recompiled with Vistual Studio 2015
- updated internal modules
- various code and bug fix
- added a new option: "remember last grab size on startup"
- added a new registration method: SMS. Useful if you don't have a credit card or PayPal
- new error reporting system engine
- various code fix