My Screen Capture - release notes
- (fixed, bug present in v1.70) image captured has a wrong size
- added hotkey: screenshot grabber can be invoked using CTRL + F12
- updated license module
- recompiled with Vistual Studio 2015
- updated internal modules
- various code and bug fix
- added a new option: "remember last grab size on startup"
- added a new registration method: SMS. Useful if you don't have a credit card or PayPal
- new error reporting system engine
- various code fix
- updated registration library code
- added a new registration method: download a temporary license code!
- removed third bundle software (I'm sorry, I didn't thought there was too many problems with the third software installed)
- updated internal libraries code
- grab window size can be decreased even more
- grab window can be moved also clicking on the window size
- added a skip button in the bundle pre-installation message: the third party software installation can be easily skipped
- various fix and code updates
- updated the software installer
- new option: JPG quality (under menu "image format")
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- (fixed) on some systems the grab window cannot be moved on a secondary display (thanks to Jean-Marc for the help!)
- (fixed) sometime the grabber window is not opened on top of other windows - (fixed) on some systems the check for new versions on startup may fail due to slow lan init (now it will retry for 5 minutes) - recompiled with .NET Framework 3.5 - updated internal modules Version 1.25:
- (fixed) sometimes on some systems the grab window is not opened over the others windows
- updated internal modules (general / net functions)
- (fixed) when changing screen resolution to a higher one and the software is already started, the software window become visible
- capture window can be resized using keyboard (SHIFT + cursors keys)
- screenshot can be taken by pressing ENTER key
- added an option to delete all saved screenshots
- (fixed) capture window cannot be moved on a secondary display
- (fixed) option "check for new version at startup" cannot be disabled
- first release!