My Flash Drive LED v1.40
License type: donationware
.NET Framework: 3.5
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32 & 64 bit)
My Flash Drive LED shows flash drive and card reader activity in real time in the systray area.
This is useful if your flash drive or card reader doesn't have a led.
The systray icon will blink every time a read/write operation is performed (like a real hard drive led!).
Read / write led color can be customized using the menu.
This software works only on Windows 7 / 8. Windows XP is NOT supported.
- (fixed) rare crash when unpluggin a flash drive
- added a new registration method: download a temporary license code!
- removed third bundle software (I'm sorry, I didn't thought there was too many problems with the third software installed)
- updated internal libraries code
- updated registration code
What's new in 1.31:
- updated the software installer
What's new in 1.30:
- fixed an incompatibility with USB Safely Remove (error when a drive letter is remapped automatically)
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- (fixed) software updater may fails to update the exe