My Flash Drive LED - release notes
- (fixed) rare crash when unpluggin a flash drive
- added a new registration method: download a temporary license code!
- removed third bundle software (I'm sorry, I didn't thought there was too many problems with the third software installed)
- updated internal libraries code
- updated registration code
- updated the software installer
- fixed an incompatibility with USB Safely Remove (error when a drive letter is remapped automatically)
- added a new registration method: now the software can be registered by installing a third party app. Useful for people that don't have PayPal.
- (fixed) software updater may fails to update the exe
- (fixed) auto updater does not works on Windows 7 64 bit when executed on Windows startup
- changed the software updater module (fixed a possible incompatibility with Norton Power Eraser which may report a false positive)
- when a new version is available, the list of latest changes is shown in the same window
- (fixed) the software updater fails to update the software when executed on windows startup
- flash drive size is shown when plugged and in the drives list
- new software updater: the next new versions will be downloaded and installed without the need to unzip manually!
- fixed a bug
- first release!